Monday, January 17, 2011

Thankful

So this past week God has been shaking and moving mountains in my life!!!! today we found out that my mothers test came back good so she is a healthy amazing beautiful 57 year young woman of GOD!!!! I mean when you have God on your side you will never ever lose. I have enjoyed my time with God my prayers my peace my strength and most of all my families beautiful strength. Life is such an amazing gift a treasure and the more that we get an opportunity to share it with the better. Today I pray for all of you out there who may not believe that a miracle can happen stay faithful trust God and know with all your heart that GOD can and he will move mountains in your life if you just stay faithful and trust in his promise!!! I know that God has so many beautiful things in store for my life and for my families. Now more than ever I have a thirst for God's love his touch and just his presence in my life. I know there have been times when I couldn't stop crying because  i thought that my situation was going to stay the same but it didn't. I can tell you that life is not perfect but God is and with prayer, fight and most of all amazing faith God can turn your life all the way around. Today I know that my prayers and needs will never leave God's heart!! I pray for anyone today who needs a break through, who needs Gods presence in their life. I pray that you ask God and trust in his word : in Matthew ch 22: 32 god says " I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Issac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead but of the living". That means that God is all of our Gods not some of us but all of us so trust in him and know that he will give you all that you need!!! You are in his heart and he see's you!!! Trust and have faith!!! But give him thanks today for what he has already blessed you with.

AMEN!!!!

WITH ALL MY LOVE :)

Christa Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment